Tuesday, 13 November 2012

audience feedback and evaluation

Evaluation


I created a student magazine cover and contents page for Leyton Sixth Form College. I gathered audience feedback and comments which I will be talking about now.


The main image on my magazine cover is a student in the library focusing on her work. The image relates to the cover line which is a quotation from the student. To create my magazine front cover, I used a programme called Photo Shop. Photo Shop is a great way to edit photos. It allowed me to add text, brighten and contrast the main image. However, I did have some difficulties whilst using photo shop. It was challenging to use and find some of the functions which was time consuming.


I also used a big image on my contents page which is eye catching to the target audience. All the images that I used in my magazine relate to the cover lines. I used InDesign to create my magazine contents page. In my opinion, I think InDesign is a much better software then photo shop, as it is easier to use and is less time consuming.


From my audience feedback I also got some improvements that need to be made. For my magazine cover I need to add more images and text to make it look more effective and professional and for it to match the usual magazine conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment